Pandemic, business and growth in 2021.
I was traveling to Atlanta for a marketing conference. Covid-19 stopped that from happening.
The conference turned into a week-long virtual event. I was exposed to some of the best black minds online.
They encouraged me to join an accountability group. The group helped me figure out who I wanted to serve.
They helped me discover who I wanted to share my value with.
I brainstormed and came up with my new business idea.
I immediately found a coach. It would have taken me 2 years to accomplish what we did with Breakthrough Kings in 45 days.
Because I invested in a coach.
The most valuable thing my coach said to me (among many other great things) …never stop marketing.
Business owners tried to save money during a pandemic. They turned off their marketing and that’s the biggest mistake a business owner can make.
You can’t make money without talking to people. Make a commitment to yourself. Promise your business you will never stop sharing its value with the world.
Your business deserves that.
I look back over the last year and these three things helped me create 5 figures per month during a pandemic!
- Get in the right rooms: Find like-minded networking and training groups. Get inspired by others to take action.
- Invest in coaching: Find and pay others for their time and expertise. The real cheat code to success is having a great coach.
- Never stop marketing: Your business can not grow unless you’re sharing it with hundreds to thousands of people each day.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level. Book a business strategy session.
Latest posts by mikewpro (see all)
- 28 Simple Ways to Make Money Online! - January 16, 2021
- Pandemic Rapid Business Growth in 3 Simple Steps. - January 14, 2021
- Black Owned Businesses Got The Short End of the Disaster Relief Funding. - May 4, 2020