Take a quick peek at the Black Panther Box Office Records. Outstanding job to Disney, the director, cast, and crew! They did all the right things and raked in a stadium full of money.
Black Panther Box Office Records
- Fifth highest opening for a film ever, grossing $201.8 Million
- Third highest grossing for a 4 day weekend – $404 Million
- February’s highest grossing film of all time
- Highest grossing film over the president’s day weekend
- Second highest grossing Thursday night sales for a Marvel movie
- Second highest domestic opening for a Marvel Movie
- Forth movie to cross 100 million in second week.
- Second highest second weeks sales.
Interested in Making Extra Money?
Learn How I Made $40,000
in a Few Short Months From My Mobile Phone
I took my family to see the Black Panther movie this past Sunday. It was a fun, action-packed movie full of love, passion and meaningful messages. CNN Money Update
Black Panther Box Office Records. Early numbers indicated that Black Panther would make between $100 million and $120 million in its opening weekend. As hype and wild pre-sale ticket numbers grew, though, that humble number got nudged higher and higher—all the way to $170 million a few days before the film finally hit theaters. Now, after the complete four-day weekend, the real numbers are here, and they’re even more astronomical than prognosticators hoped: Black Panther has made about $242 million domestically and $427 million worldwide, shattering box-office records….. Read more on vanity fair.
Latest posts by mikewpro (see all)
- 28 Simple Ways to Make Money Online! - January 16, 2021
- Pandemic Rapid Business Growth in 3 Simple Steps. - January 14, 2021
- Black Owned Businesses Got The Short End of the Disaster Relief Funding. - May 4, 2020